Do you add dollops of A2 Sahiwal cow ghee on your pulkas, dal, khichdi? Here, we have some delicious facts & benefits of consuming 100% grass-fed cow ghee for you, which will further enhance your fondness for cow ghee to its brim!
For years, Ghee has been fortified by Ayurveda as a ‘healing element‘. According to Ayurveda, the consumption of an adequate quantity of pure ghee made from desi cow milk acts as a lubricant for bone health.
This is a vital source of nutrition for every single cell in the body as it promotes cell rejuvenation & heals all the organs. However, it becomes a healthy alternative to consume pure desi cow ghee prepared from the traditional bilona method to regular meals.
|Desi Cow Breed||: A2 Sahiwal Cow|
|Cow feed||: Grass-fed|
|Preparation||: Vedic Bilona method|
|Packaging||: Glass Jar packaging|
|Special features||: Lactose-free, enhanced digestion, casein-free.|
Read more : Grass-fed ghee in a keto diet
A2 Sahiwal cow ghee/Vedic ghee (Go – Ghrita) has been worn for centuries together to treat both, physical as well as brain health. Here are some amazing insights on the benefits of eating a spoonful of desi cow ghee every day: –
- A2 Sahiwal cow ghee is enriched with butyric acid & other major amino acids that are not only useful in digestion but also to blaze stubborn body fat which in turn corporate to regulate metabolism.
- As ghee is loaded with both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids useful to reduce body fat. This flush out fat-soluble toxins from your cells, and ultimately the body begins to burn its fat for fuel! So, your regular exercise with adequate consumption of pure ghee is your health mantra for weight loss!
- It comes with various fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, K, E that promote immunity, which has immense vitality in health wizards.
- Induce a tablespoon of desi cow ghee in recipes to get flawless skin & healthy hair, as it is super-rich in antioxidants, extremely effective for skin, vision, hair health & intellect. One can try for intake as well as apply cow ghee regularly for the anti-aging benefit.
- It is useful to manage all digestion problems & constipation. Consuming a spoonful of desi cow ghee before bedtime with warm water is helpful to avoid constipation issues.
- The benefits of desi cow ghee are applicable for lactose-sensitive people too. Since it is prepared from the traditional bilona method, it is free from preservatives or any additives that other alternatives generally have. This method of making desi ghee is chemical-free.
- Migraine pain or want a solution to it? Then try a savior desi cow ghee again. Insert one or two drops of pure ghee in each of the nostrils before bedtime for continuous 3 to 4 days to avoid migraine drastically.
- To maintain gastrointestinal health you can eat a spoonful of desi cow ghee every day. The intake of grass-fed cow ghee daily boosts your energy throughout the day for the hectic or busy schedule.
- Desi cow ghee acts as a lubrication agent for all your joint pain. These problems are very common these days, desi ghee is useful to mellow it down.
Vedic desi bilona ghee:
The homemade or hand-churned bilona ghee which is conventionally known as organic desi ghee has been a known staple in the kitchen since time immemorial. In this method each step has equal importance.
However, with the evolution of time that led to a fast-paced lifestyle, making ghee at home became hard as it is a long and bland task. However, scientists and nutritionists have come to notice the superiority of bilona ghee.
Today, many companies use automated machines to produce large quantities of ghee. It is made by using curd against processed ghee which is taken from malai.
Vedic ghee – refers to ghee characteristics suggested in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda real ghee, we can get by following the traditional bilona process, where every step is essential and authentic.
Many dietitians and nutritionists most of the time suggest that the purity of ghee is based on the source of the milk utilized in the process, and A2 cow’s milk is the ample source for producing the best ghee.
Through research, it has now been clear that ‘Ghrita’ made from grass-fed A2 Sahiwal cow through bilona churning using curd fermentation includes a large quantity of DHA compared to other ghee brands.
We at Suresh foods still follow the traditional ghee process to get the pure cow ghee from milk. The things that we maintain before preparation of Vedic ghee:
- Quality of milk: We offer green-leafed consumption in which we prefer green grass, soya, and other organic food so that cows could have a healthy diet. So cows will give you a good quality of milk for making the best ghee.
- Feed the Calf too: Only 70% of milk is taken out and the remaining 30% is kept for the calf.
- Prefer earthen pots and wooden bilona: Conventionally we use earthen pots for boiling milk, also setting the curd, and use wooden churns to get the unsalted cultured butter from the curd.
- Say no chemical preservatives and additives: Real ghee can be prepared from organic grass-fed cow’s milk only. They don’t need any chemicals or additives in greed of extra milk.
SureshFoods, have grass-fed cows dairy farms that get you such pure, unadulterated delicious pure desi cow ghee prepared from the traditional wooden churning process. Where our cows are fed with natural grass. So it is ideal for all age groups for both body & mental wellness.
The benefits of pure real cow ghee are endless. One has to rate it by having it in daily cooking. Whenever you are buying this superfood, be sure that Desi Cow Ghee is made from the milk of desi cows that are naturally grass-fed.
Since any other brand which might have adulteration for flavours will not fulfil its purpose! Here you can buy 100% pure desi cow ghee online: https://sureshfoods.com.