Flax seeds (Tisi/Alsi) Ladoo Regular in Jaggery
Benefits of Flax seeds (Tisi/Alsi)
- High in Fiber, but Low in Carbs
- Flaxseeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flaxseeds may lower blood sugar due to their insoluble fiber content.
- Flaxseeds have been proven to lower blood pressure and are especially helpful for those with high blood pressure.
- The high fiber content of flaxseeds can help lower cholesterol
Rustic, delicious and a traditional recipe, flaxseed (alsi) ladoos have great taste of jaggery while flaxseeds give them a great texture and adds omega-3 fatty acids and a whole lot of essential vitamins and minerals. Make them and enjoy them with your tea or satiate your hunger pangs the healthy way!
Flax seed benefits could help you improve digestion, give you clear skin, lower cholesterol, reduce sugar cravings, balance hormones, fight cancer and promote weight loss… and that’s just the beginning!
Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds that are the richest sources of a plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the world!
The Benefits of Flaxseed
- Good Source of Proteins : Flaxseed is a rich source of dietary proteins, having a high essential amino acid index and providing most of the daily intake of proteins that our bodies need.
- Rich in Flavonoids : Flaxseed is a good source of flavonoids, especially flavone-C and o-glycosides, according to “Phytochemicals and Phytopharmaceuticals”. These polyphenolic compounds inhibit lipid peroxidation, platelet aggregation, and capillary permeability and fragility, thus leading to a lower incidence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Flaxseed is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, second only to fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acid is the most active agent that fights inflammation in the body. Inflammation is a leading cause of heart diseases, asthma, allergies, diabetes, and even certain cancers.
- Rich in Fiber : Flaxseed is rich in fiber, both soluble and insoluble types. While soluble fiber helps to maintain proper gastrointestinal functions, insoluble fiber plays a vital role in keeping the heart healthy by lowering serum LDL cholesterol levels. This property of flaxseed also aids in maintaining normal blood sugar levels for people suffering from diabetes.
- Presence of Phytochemicals : There are abundant phytochemicals in flaxseed that act as antioxidants, which are the main agents in preventing and fighting against cancer. Also, flaxseed is a rich source of lignans, which convert into chemicals that balance female hormones in the body. There is evidence that lignans aid reproductive health, prevent menopausal symptoms, and counter the effects of type-2 diabetes.
- Boosts Immunity : The alpha linolenic acid and the lignans found in flaxseed boost the immune response in the body and prevent against inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and the autoimmune disorder lupus.
- IBeneficial for Dieters : Flaxseed forms an essential part of many diet programmes, since it keeps blood sugar levels in check. Due to its richness in fiber, it keeps the stomach full and avoids the intake of surplus calories through overeating.
- Prevents Cancer : Omega-3 fatty acids have been proved to reduce the risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer according to the journal Nutrition and Cancer.
- Maintains Eye Health : Flaxseed consumption can reduce “dry eye” syndrome. Also, the omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of macular degeneration, an eye disease caused by damaged nerves in the eye.
Please store in a Air Tight Container. Keep it away from too Hot or Cold place, better to store in cool and dry place.
Natural products can be allergic to some people. Please take necessary precautions.
7-8 bussiness days. ( Reason : We make Premium Quality Handmade Fresh for every order.
We Deliver the order on all working/business days. We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
All food products are Non Returnable
|Specialty||No Preservatives, No Genetic Engineering|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Brand||Flax seeds (Tisi) Ladoo Regular in Jaggery|
|Storage Instructions||~Store in a cool and dry place|
~Store in Air Tight Container
|Item Package Quantity||350 grams / 800 grams ( as per invoice )|
|Certification||FSSAI No 20417004000110|
|Caffeine Content||Caffeine Free|
|Package Information||Packed in Gift Packaging Box|